Monday 30 August 2021

How I unwittingly made an analogue podcast in 1996 - Revisited


Today's piece from the Medium archive is the one that has, consistently, performed the best for me on the platform. That is; the ratio of views to actual reads is the highest of all the pieces I've published on Medium, and I'm not sure why. Possibly it is the one that came the closest to the kind of pieces that tend to be published on the platform, possibly its just a bit of a quirk that I benefitted from in some way. Given the modest origins of the piece, I'm actually quite happy about that. 

It was inspired by the same 1990s analogue nostalgia that fuelled my earlier piece about my collection of 7" singles, and maybe people just really like a bit of quirky nostalgia? I don't know. 

Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment