Saturday 3 February 2018

Punk women research and fact checking


I'm currently in the process of extensively re-writing my book proposal for the punk women book, and I've discovered an alarming number of instances where I haven't got dates for things that happened.

Some things I'm going to have to email my interviewees about, but other things - like gig dates/tour dates for some of the very big punk bands - are in the public domain and can be tracked down relatively easily.

You see before you some of the books I've been using to track down dates for things, though I will also need to trawl some newspaper archives and online resources as well.

On the women and punk tip, I also feel it's time to do some YouTube clip posting again and shine a light on some of our 1970s and early 1980s punk women, so keep an eye out... it's on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment