Thursday 2 August 2018

My book chapter is out!

My book chapter on women, punk and fanzines is out!

I am very excited. Not just because this is my first academic book chapter, but also because they spelt my name right and didn't cock up my endnotes. I am very easily pleased.

Regular readers of this blog will know that writing the chapter in question was a bit of a trial for me but that, all in all, the whole experience has gone much better than I expected.

I will have something to talk about at Louder Than Words this year and I'm hoping it will lead to further work.

I also intend to pick up a number of neglected bits of writing as of next week as I'll have more time then to think, and to work on them. One of the things I will be picking up will be my punk women book proposal and the punk women book more generally.

Expect more soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment