Friday 7 December 2018

End of year roundup: Introduction

After the dizzying success of last years, somewhat frivolous, End of year roundup, I've decided to do another one this year.

In compiling the 2018 list, I have found myself ditching some of last years more specific categories (Best sweary ear worm, best anti Donald Trump record...). I've also decided to feature more on books, and stuff I've read, as well as music and, as such, it seemed to make sense to divide the roundup into a series of posts rather than dump it all into one mammoth post.

We start tomorrow with the stuff I've read/written post, which will be followed by the stuff I've listened to post. After that, we will be counting down my twenty favourite songs of the year one by one in daily posts.

Hopefully the result will be enjoyable, rather than annoying, and - as with last year - I have no idea whether 2019's list will in any way resemble 2018's, category wise...


No comments:

Post a Comment