Monday 4 December 2017

St. Vincent - "Los Ageless" (Official Video)



Late contender for single of the year for me.

Or just a great dance madly around the living room kind of record.

The album, MASSEDUCTION, is great as well and I really don't understand why it's not in any of the steady flood of end of year lists coming along this month. Except perhaps that it was only released in October?

As a general rule, my personal end of year list doesn't often cross paths with the general ones, partly because I'm a bit slow on the uptake with some albums, but also because I think I operate in some musical twilight universe where my ears operate differently or something... Which worked OK as an approach when I was a fanzine writer, but was less useful as a music journalist. Sigh...


No comments:

Post a Comment